Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements
1. Basic information and principles of the report
2. Changes in Group structure
3. Summary of significant accounting policies
4. Risk assessment and management
5. Management of capital
6. Trade accounts receivable
7. Other current assets and current financial assets
9. Property, plant and equipment
10. Other non-current assets and non-current financial assets
11. Goodwill and intangible assets
12. Short-term debt
|Other short-term debt||4.2||3.7|
|Total short-term debt||4.2||3.7|
Short-term credit lines
The Group maintains credit lines of MCHF 40.6 (PY: MCHF 45.6) from various lenders, which can be cancelled at short notice. The use of these credit lines is always short-term in nature and, accordingly, any amounts drawn are included in short-term debt. As of December 31, 2016 and 2015, the Group did not have any outstanding drawings on the above-mentioned credit lines.
Other short-term debt
As of December 31, 2016, the Group had MCHF 4.2 in other short-term debt (PY: MCHF 3.7). This debt incurred an effective interest rate of 5.4% (PY: 5.6%).
Of the short-term debt outstanding as of December 31, 2016, MCHF 4.1 was denominated in EUR (PY: MCHF 3.7).