G4-28 Reporting period
2014 reporting year.
G4-29 Date of most recent previous report
Geberit published extensive magazine-like Sustainability Reports in 2004, 2007 and 2010. GRI reporting regarding all GRI G3 guideline requirements at the Level A application stage was published annually for the financial years 2006 to 2013. The last report for 2013 is still available online; for reports from previous years, see www.geberit.com > Infocenter > Publications.
G4-30 Reporting cycles
Annually as part of the integrated online reporting for a given financial year.
G4-31 Contact point for questions regarding the report or its contents
Should you have any questions concerning sustainability at Geberit, please contact:
Roland Högger Head of Environment and Sustainability Geberit International AG Schachenstrasse 77, CH-8645 Jona Tel: +41 55 221 63 56, Fax: +41 55 221 67 47 firstname.lastname@example.org
G4-32 Reporting option chosen
The reporting implements the GRI G4 reporting option "comprehensive". For the formal GRI index, see formal GRI Index.
G4-33 External assurance for the report
There is no external review of the sustainability reporting in its entirety. Instead, individual processes, results and indicators are inspected in detail by external parties:
- The Stakeholder Panel examined the selection of material aspects (see G4-18 and G4-19), see Panel statement and the Response from Geberit to the Panel statement.
- Financial reporting is audited by an external auditor, see Report of the statutory auditor.
- Reporting on the energy and greenhouse gas balance sheet is submitted as part of the Carbon Disclosure Project and reviewed and assessed as part of the usual evaluation.
- All production sites and logistics as a whole work with an integrated management system and have a Group certificate in accordance with ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 14001 (environment).. By mid-2016, all plants will also integrate the OHSAS 18001 standard for occupational health and safety management and individual sites will integrate the ISO 50001 standard for energy management.
- On-site audits (quality, environment, safety) are carried out by Geberit and since 2012 also by certified third-party specialists as part of on-site supplier auditing, see chapter Suppliers.
In the formal GRI Index all external auditing processes are listed under the respective general and specific information on the GRI standards.