The Remuneration Report provides an overview of Geberit’s remuneration principles and programs, as well as information about the method of determination of remuneration. Further, the report includes details around the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Group Executive Board related to the business year 2014.
The report is written in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance against Excessive Compensation in Stock Listed Corporations, the standards related to information on Corporate Governance issued by the SIX Swiss Exchange, as well as the principles of the Swiss Code of Best Practice for Corporate Governance of economiesuisse.
The report is structured as follows:
- Introduction by the Chairman of the Nomination and Compensation Committee
- Remuneration policy and principles
- Determination of remuneration
- Remuneration architecture
- Board of Directors: remuneration and share ownership in 2014
- Group Executive Board: remuneration and share ownership in 2014
- Summary of share and option plans 2014
- Summary of shares and options held by employees and management as of December 31, 2014
Additional information on business development in 2014 see also Business and financial review.