“Care in the square” means that – together with our skilled and dedicated employees and partners – we achieve our goal of being a leading sustainable company in the areas of production, procurement and logistics, as well as through our products and our social commitment.
Here are three examples: In the Slovenian town of Ruše, we are constructing a production plant that features a sophisticated energy concept. We also enable our graduate apprentices to gain valuable experience at Geberit locations around the globe. Another positive aspect is our use of trucks powered by natural gas, which transport goods between the Pfullendorf (DE) and Rapperswil-Jona (CH) sites.
Whether we are talking about environmentally friendly production, our responsibility as an employer or green logistics – sustainable business management pays off for people as well as for the environment. Every single project is a further step towards a successful future and implementation of our credo of “Care in the square”.
- → Business Report Part Sustainability
- → Sustainablity Performance Report
- → Key figures sustainability
- How Geberit is building for the future → more
- How young Geberit talents are successfully broadening their horizons → more
- How Geberit is working with partners to provide access to clean water → more
- How architects are building green with support from Geberit → more
- How Geberit is stepping on the (natural) gas in pursuit of clean energy solutions → more