The report is written in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance against Excessive Compensation in Listed Stock Corporations (Ordinance), the standards related to information on Corporate Governance issued by the SIX Swiss Exchange, as well as the principles of the Swiss Code of Best Practice for Corporate Governance of Economiesuisse.
The report is structured as follows:
- Foreword by the Chairman of the Nomination and Compensation Committee
- Remuneration at a glance
- Determination of remuneration
- Remuneration architecture
- Board of Directors: remuneration and share ownership in 2020
- Group Executive Board: remuneration and share/option ownership in 2020
- Summary of share and option plans 2020
- Summary of shares and options held by management and employees as of 31 December 2020
- Report of the statutory auditor
For additional information on business development in 2020 see also Business and financial review.