Sustainability > Sustainability performance report
In the 2012 financial year, Geberit's sustainability reporting is fully integrated in the online Annual Report for the second year running. The company's systematic and transparent communication on the subject of sustainability is addressed to a range of target groups including customers and partners, investors, the general public and company employees. To this end, information is therefore made available at different levels:
- → CEO Statement on sustainability
- Current → Highlights on the theme of sustainability
- Business and Financial Review, as part of the Annual Report integrated into the chapters → Employees, → Customers, → Innovation, → Sustainability, → Logistics and Procurement, → Compliance and → Social Engagement
- → Sustainability Strategy with objectives and measures
- → Key Figures Sustainability
- → Communication on Progress UN Global Compact
The Sustainability Performance Report brings together all the information and indicators in a systematic overview (GRI Index) in accordance with the guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). For more detailed information on individual aspects, reference is made in the Report to the above-mentioned elements. The Report is available in German and English. The German version is binding.
As part of sustainability reporting for 2012, Geberit for the first time initiated and consulted a panel of external stakeholders:
- → Introduction to the Stakeholder Panel
- → Members of the Stakeholder Panel
- → Results as a Panel statement
- → Response from Geberit to the Panel statement
Geberit's sustainability reporting has been assessed with the GRI application level “A Level: GRI Checked” since the 2007 report. Thanks to the integration of the review by the external Stakeholder Panel, reporting for 2012 for the first time fulfills the GRI G3 guidelines for the “A+ Level: GRI Checked”. This corresponds to the highest degree of transparency as confirmed by GRI.