The Remuneration Report provides an overview of Geberit’s remuneration principles and programs, as well as information about the method of determination of remuneration. It also includes details of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Group Executive Board related to the business year 2015. The report provides important and relevant information to be considered by the shareholders when making their decision with regards to the votes on the remuneration of the Board of Directors and the Group Executive Board submitted to the 2016 General Meeting for approval.
The report is written in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance against Excessive Compensation in Listed Stock Corporations, the standards related to information on Corporate Governance issued by the SIX Swiss Exchange, as well as the principles of the Swiss Code of Best Practice for Corporate Governance of economiesuisse.
The report is structured as follows:
- Introduction by the Chairman of the Nomination and Compensation Committee
- Remuneration policy and principles
- Determination of remuneration
- Remuneration architecture
- Board of Directors: remuneration and share ownership in 2015
- Group Executive Board: remuneration and share ownership in 2015
- Summary of share and option plans 2015
- Summary of shares and options held by employees and management as of 13 December 2015
Additional information on business development in 2015 see also Business and financial review.