Sustainability performance report
Geberit's sustainability reporting for 2011 is integrated in the online Annual Report in its entirety for the first time. Geberit's systematic and transparent communication on the subject of sustainability is addressed to the target groups of customers and partners, investors and the general public, as well as company employees. Information is made available at different levels for this purpose:
- → CEO Statement on sustainability
- Current → highlights on the subject of sustainability
- Business and Financial Review, as part of the Annual Report integrated into the chapters → sustainability, → customers, → innovation, → production, → logistics and procurement, → employees, → compliance, and → social engagement
- → Sustainability strategy with objectives and measures
- → Key figures sustainability
- → Communication on Progress UN Global Compact
The Sustainability Performance Report brings together all the information and indicators in a systematic overview (GRI Index) in accordance with the guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). For more detailed information on individual aspects, reference is made in the Report to the above-mentioned elements. The Report is available in German and English. The German version is binding.
The Sustainability Report for 2011 fulfills the GRI G3 guidelines for the "A-Level: GRI Checked". Application Level A, which Geberit has achieved, corresponds to the highest degree of transparency. This was checked and approved by GRI.